‘Founding Members’ Program Description
The intent of this program is to gain support for electoral reform through education (especially to HBS alumni) and awareness building. This is to be done in a strictly non-partisan way.
- Keep up-to-date on electoral developments and opportunities – especially regarding Non-Partisan Primaries and Ranked Choice Voting – e.g. the NYC Charter Revision Commission selecting RCV as a topic to be included.
- Achieve this through relevant references and documentation offered by gaining direct access to our Facebook Group (a closed group open only to us) or through our website- reformelectionsnow.org.
- Become a source of feedback and direction to our team and goals – from among member’s colleagues and community groups. Participate in a semi-annual poll to guide our overall objectives.
- Gain the opportunity to participate in relevant tasks – such as research on particular elections, issues and results.
- No membership fees for now.
- Participate in local initiatives to increase election reform in our country.
Joining Our Team
If you are interested in joining our team, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the individual that stimulated your interest. We will provide the details for becoming invited to either our Facebook Group or a less social-media-oriented alternative. We hope you will join us in this important endeavor. For any questions, you may also contact me.
Bill Rosser- Membership Chairman